Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Tribute Post About April's Family Blogging Month

Two months ago in Mrs. Yollis' class we did a family blogging month trying to get family members of all ages to comment. When we were doing that I got some comments from my 92 year old great grandmother! Here is another post I made just about my great grandmother : Meet Bubbe, a 92 year old blogger. I also got a lot of comments from my mom's mom and dad.  Here are the pictures of my great uncle, great grandmother, grandmother and my grandpa. Mrs. Yollis declared them Commenters Extraordinaire. 




               
                                                                         
                                                  Pictures by Mrs. Yollis




My Grandpa Steven.
(I call him Papa)






My great grandma who I call Bubbe







My Grandma Gaga




Uncle Irwin my great uncle

These four are the ones in my family, but I got a comment from my friend Ian in New York, and he was saying the Red Sox stink. I thought he was completely wrong so I wrote him back and said last year the Yankees were twenty times worse than the Red Sox (You may remember the Red Sox won the World Series last year).





Have you ever had a conversation with a friend in a different state?

Did you have a conversation with anybody I mentioned?

No comments:

Post a Comment